Pancakes: Low-Carb Gluten Free
Low Carb Pankcakes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 C. dairy-free milk or water
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 2 T. honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 C. almond flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- a few tablespoons of coconut oil (for the skillet)
- Whisk together all the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend well.
- Heat a skillet on a low to medium heat with about 1 tablespoon of oil
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter per pancake on the heated skillet.
- When you can slide a spatula under the pancake easily, flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Cook for a few more minutes and place the cooked pancakes on a warm plate and cover.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Enjoy with maple syrup, cinnamon, or fresh fruit topping.